Angelina Jolie’s LAX Departure with Shiloh & Zahara
Continuing along with her travel-intensive schedule, Angelina Jolie was spotted prepping for an outbound flight out of LAX Airport in Los Angeles on Monday (March 12).
The “Wanted” star was joined by daughters Shiloh and Zahara as the trio hopped out of their SUV and shuffled into the metro terminal ahead of the Tinseltown departure.
The travels come as Angelina has weighed in on the public outrage surrounding accused war criminal Joseph Kony – as she has joined the many calling for his immediate arrest.
First telling that she didn’t “know anyone who doesn’t hate Kony,” the actress added, “I’ve been to Uganda and Congo and been to the International criminal court myself … he’s the one we all want to see in jail, so I think it’s great that more people are talking about it.”
“He’s an extraordinarily horrible human being who, you know … his time has come and it’s lovely to see that young people are raising up as well,” Jolie ended.
- Melissa Etheridge on Angelina Jolie: “I Only Objected to the Term ‘Brave’”
- Angelina Jolie Returns to Her Refugee Work Following Surgery News
- Melissa Etheridge Doesn’t Think Angelina Jolie’s Double Mastectomy Was Brave
- Melissa Etheridge on Angelina Jolie: “I Wouldn’t Call It the Brave Choice”
- Melissa Etheridge Slams Angelina Jolie Mastectomy as Cowardly, “Fearful”
- Reese Witherspoon’s Family-Filled West Coast Departure
- Relationship Timeline: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s Love
- Brad Pitt Pops Up in Austin, But Where’s Angelina?
- Video: Brad Pitt Admits He Got Angelina a “Dirty” Birthday Present
- Angelina Jolie and the Kids Explore Berlin